One of our main priorities is the privacy of our members.
Collabo corner offers convenient levels of membership and spaces for you to be productive.
- Private Office Includes lockable office.
- Dedicated Desk
- Flexible Desk/space.
- Conference Room May be rented separately for non-monthly members.
- Please be aware that a “Flex” or “Flexible” desk is that; you can seat anywhere at any of the flexible desks. Therefore “Flex Space” Members are not guaranteed the same desk or desk location, unless specified; from day to day but are guaranteed to get a desk to sit at.
- All Furnishings provided by collabo corner are the sole property of us.
- Our furnishings may never be moved without permission.
- Any damage to furnishing by member is the sole responsibility of the member and he/she is liable for full replacement cost of any item damaged by member.
- Any damage by guest is the sole responsibility of the member who invited and liable for full replacement cost of item.
Mail and shipment receiving
Collabo corner will accept mail and deliveries on behalf of members during regular business hours.
All posts delivered to Collabo corner should be addressed using following format:
c/o Collabo Corner
A-3, Ganpati Enclave, Near Anchor Mall
Civil lines, Jaipur, Rajasthan – 302006
• Collabo corner is not responsible for any loss of incoming or outgoing call/mail.
• Collabo corner is not responsible for any lost or damaged package (sent/received).
• All mail, packages of any kind received for non-members or expired members will be returned to sender.
Behave well and treat others the way you would want to be treated. Any disruptive or abusive language or behaviour will result in termination of membership.
Some rules we request you to abide by:
1. Indoor voice: we are all trying to get work done, so be mindful and respectful of other’s attention and time. Generally, if someone has their headphones on, please respect their privacy. Collabo corner is not a library, and collaboration is encouraged, but disturbance is not.
2. Phone calls: Keep your phones on silent or lower volume. If you have a phone call which will last just a minute or two, feel free to attend in sharing space. If you are going to be on the 3. phone more than that, please use the meeting room (if available) or the rear lobby. The intent is to give you some privacy and your fellow Co-workers could have some privacy and avoid the mental oddity of hearing half of the conversation.
Please read our Anti-Harassment Policy. We have zero tolerance for harassing our staff/members/guests/ of collabo corner. Members or guests violating the Anti-Harassment Policy will be sanctioned or expelled from the space or the event at the discretion of the Owner/Managers immediately.
Guests: Feel free to invite guests for lunch, a quick meeting, or just to say hello. Guests are required to adhere to the Rules of Collabo Corner, and you are responsible for their actions.
Every desk at Collabo Corner is for the community, with the exception of the private office or the dedicated desk membership. Please do not leave your belongings on the desks or around the desks when you will not be working there that day. Take home what you bring in, or arrange with the Manager for storage in an out of the way area. Every evening the desks will be cleared of items, which will be deposited in an area for collection. Leaving items on the desk despite notice will result in the items being thrown out for trash. If any item is misplaced/mishandled/broken, is not our responsibility.
The refrigerator is primarily for storing food, beverages, and some occasional leftovers from events. As a general policy, food that is older than one week and taking up space will be thrown out. Unlabelled Containers or food left in the refrigerator may be thrown out an any time at the discretion of the Managers. Labelling your food will help us at least to give you a heads up prior to throwing out the food. Stolen / Stale food is not our responsibility.
Alcohol is strictly prohibited at collabo corner. For Cigarette Smokers, we have allocated outdoor areas.
Collabo corner is dedicated to providing a harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race or religions. We do not tolerate harassment of people at our events or space in any form. People violating these rules will be sanctioned or expelled from the space or the event at the discretion of Collabo corner
Harassment includes but is not limited to
• Offensive verbal comments
• Sexual images in public spaces
• Deliberate intimidation
• Stalking / Following
• Photography or recording without consent
• Sustained disruption of talks or other events
• Inappropriate physical contact
• Unwelcome sexual attention People asked to stop any harassing behaviour are expected to comply immediately. Any behaviour or action experienced as harassment will be responded to as such.
No weapon Policy
You are prohibited from carrying weapons including all firearms, illegal knives, swords with blades, explosives, chemical whose purpose is to cause harm to other person. Members who violate this policy will subject to membership termination.
You also agree not to use Collabo corner ideas, intellectual property in connection with:
1. Contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, junk email, spamming or similar annoying behaviour
2. Defaming, abusing, harassing, threatening or otherwise violating legal rights (such as privacy and publicity) of others;
3. Posting or distributing or disseminating in-appropriate, profane, defamatory, obscene, indecent, or unlawful material or information which infringes another’s rights, or is protected by intellectual property laws where you don’t own or license such rights.
4. Uploading, reproducing, using, performing or otherwise making available images, software or other material or information which infringes another’s rights, or is protected by intellectual property law as where you don’t own or license such rights.
5. Uploading or using files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the computers or property of Collabo corner or another member
Please don’t make defamatory or disparaging comments about Collabocorner or other members. If you have any complaints or need to let us know about an issue or problem let us/ staff know about it. If we do not know about it, we cannot fix it, therefore give us a chance to fix whatever issue you may have or at least talk about it. Don’t take matters into your own hands.
CollaboCorner has taken great care with ensuring the shared office space is secured. However, neither CollaboCorner, nor its members will assume any liability to you, with respect to your access to, participation in, use of Collabocorner or services, or any loss of information or other property resulting from such participation or use. If you carelessly leave your property lying around and it disappears, we are not liable (but we will certainly look into how it happened, work to try to recover it the best we can, and/or work to prevent such losses). This especially applies to Co-workers that will be using the “Flex” or “Flexible” space office area. Initials
CollaboCorner has worked to make the immediate outside vicinity and inside of the office space safe for everyone. However, in the event of any unforeseen issues, CollaboCorner will not assume liability for damages or injuries to clients, guests, or other parties that members may invite to the CollaboCorner. CollaboCorner will not assume liability for damages to your equipment such as computers, tablets, cell phones or other peripheral devices due to unusual electric current events such as brown out or outages. We have provided outlets with surge protection wherever possible, but there are some direct contacts to straight up outlets with no surge protection. Use your best judgement when plugging in devices at your own risk.
CollaboCorner PROVIDES Coworking or shared workspace services “as-is” as a service and not as a lease of real property, and disclaim all warranties and conditions, whether express, implied or statutory, including but not limited to merchantability, fitness for particular purpose or use, to the extent permitted by law. There is also no warranty of title, quiet enjoyment or possession. The entire risk of participating in or using services, remains with you which is standard in the shared workspace industry. In no event shall collabo corner, or its owners, employees or members be liable for any direct, special, incidental, indirect, punitive, consequential, or other damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to: damages for lost profits, loss of confidential, or other information, business interruption, personal injury, loss of privacy, failure to meet any duty (including of good faith or reasonable care), negligence, and any other loss) arising out of or in any way related to collaboCorner services or otherwise, to the extent permitted by law.
Conduct for reference to what actions could lead to termination of your Collabo Corner membership. Beyond those day-to-day rules, you agree not to use Collabo corner for any purpose that is unlawful, or that could damage, disable or impair the business of CollaboCorner and others. This includes any attempt to gain accesses to any computer systems or networks of Collabo corner (Beyond general web access) and its members or attempt to obtain any materials or information not intentionally made available to all collabocorner members. If you attempt to do any of these prohibited activities, your membership may be terminated immediately without notice from Collabocorner. In the event of default in any of the rules and regulations laid down, CollaboCorner is at the discretion of terminating the membership without any prior intimation.